[SGVLUG] Free electronics for all

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sat Jul 26 16:37:42 PDT 2014

hello LUG,
I'm clearing out my office, and have a lot of interesting electronics and
hardware to give away for free.  You just need to pick it up from my
apartment in South Pasadena.

Preference given to anyone offering to take ALL of it, or giving an actual
reason why they want something in particular.  e-mail me off list for
details.

-Sega 3D LCD shutter glasses (easily hackable)

-A Roomba Red robotic vacuum cleaner, working, with accessories

-Microsoft PS/2 ergonomic keyboard

-Two motherboards about three to five years old

-A 1980's Sony Watchman portable TV, in need of some repair

-An electric bench grinder (for sharpening things)

-A 1970's vintage speaker phone

-An old propane torch

-A Bernz-O-Matic oxygen/propane torch with tanks

-"Dive into Python" book

-A big box of AC/DC wallwart transformers of various voltages and amperages

-A box of X10 home automation devices

-A cute little WL-HDD 2.5 wireless network attached hard drive enclosure,
circa 2006 (can be hacked to run Debian), no hard drive

-Several IDE cables

-A leather cover for the original Kindle

-braddock