[SGVLUG] SGVLUG July Meeting

l.dang at ymail.com l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:06:56 PDT 2014

I will be bringing a projector with VGA/DVI/HDMI capabilities.

I suggest we discuss a bit of club business.  Basically, we need to do a better job of lining up speakers for the rest of the year, even if they are lightning talks or show and tell.  If you've given a talk at SCALE, feel free to give it again.  If you want to give a talk at SCALE or any other place, the calendar is wide open for you to practice on us.

You can also suggest topics that you'd like to hear more about.  Some of us feel like we don't have anything to say, but if we know there is a demand for presentations on topics we are knowledgeable about, we may be willing to get up and present on it.

Lan
PS. James  updated the "About" page for SGVLUG--we have a history and a mission now: http://www.sgvlug.org/pages/about.html