[SGVLUG] Call for speakers for July and onwards

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:06:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Happy July 4th.

We have a SGVLUG meeting next Thursday, July 10th.  We don't have a presenter, as far as I know.

Please speak up if you can present for the July meeting, or if you can get someone else to present.  If you don't think you can do a full presentation, then how about a short informal presentation?

Let's get this meeting planned so the Meetup event and the website can be updated appropriately.
It would also be nice to line up presenters for the remainder of the year:

August 14th
September 11th
October 9th
November 13th