[SGVLUG] Hamburger Hamlet in Pasadena Closed

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Wed Jan 8 19:36:00 PST 2014

While I did enjoy their burgers at one point (many years ago), I must
say, that place always was a bit creepy to me.

I'm not sure if it was the no-windows, making it feel like an old
Sicilian Mafia hit-man spot (like something out of Goodfella's), or the
1920's era ghostly paintings that covered all the walls, as if it were
something out of The Shining.

It just always felt kind of 'haunted' to me.