[SGVLUG] January meeting discussion.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jan 4 21:15:50 PST 2014

We're on for the January meeting at Burger Continental.

I had occasion to walk by BC this evening, and dropped in to see if
Sherri was there. I asked her about the $100 fee I'd heard mention of
and she said whomever said that "is high". :)

Given that we're down to the wire with few alternatives right now, I
asked her to please expect us by 7PM on Thursday.

She says she'll have the room ready by 6:45 at the latest, and Harry has
already agreed to let us stay later than their normal 9PM closing if we
like.

If for some reason BC isn't a good plan for Thursday please let me know
ASAP so I can tell her to not hold the room.  Otherwise, we're all set -
all we need to do us show up.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems