[SGVLUG] January meeting discussion.

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:35:19 PST 2014

If Richard can arrange it with Burger Continental on our behalf--back room for free if we order food--I think we can do the January meeting there.  In that case, I'd appreciate both Doug and John bringing their projectors.  We can try out the room to see how it will work with our format.

I think there is a lot to talk about:
* meeting room options
* future of the group
* upcoming meetings
* SCALE

If we have enough time, I'd like advice on building a community of contributors for Internet in a Box.  It's such a cool project, but it's not very scalable at the moment.

NOTE: we probably need to leave a note on the door at Downs to direct people to the meeting/dinner

Lan
PS If BC falls through, I need suggestions for a restaurant and RSVPs for dinner.  I suggest starting around 7:30pm.