[SGVLUG] January meeting discussion.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 3 14:56:03 PST 2014

On 1/3/14 2:38 PM, Lan Dang wrote:

 > I have made a Google spreadsheet listing the various venues we have
 > investigated. ?Some of them require status reports by various people.
 > ?It is editable by anyone who has the links.?
 >
 > http://bit.ly/1lFEEju

Thanks for putting that together, Lan.

I've updated the Wifi column for Burger Continental, to reflect that
they do indeed have wifi there (we use it with another group I belong to
that meets there).

I spoke with Sherri at BC last night, and IIRC she said the room is
available without charge, provided at least some of us order food.

Where did the $100 fee come from?  Should I call to get clarification on
that?

Sherri says they'd love to have us, and its proximity to CalTech may
make it at least acceptable until we get a better venue.

The absence of a great projection system and the less-than-optimal
acoustics are indeed downsides, but it's nice to have a place that wants
us there.

Do we have among our members a portable projector?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems