[SGVLUG] Call for projectors for March and April meetings

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:34:31 PST 2014

Hi all,

Please let me know if you can bring a projector to the March 13th and April 10th LUG meetings.  I want multiple names in case there are scheduling or mechanical issues.

NOTE: in March, the presentation will likely start at 8 or 8:30pm.

If you can come, will you please specify what inputs the projector supports?  VGA, DVI, etc so we can let our speakers know.  I guess as a backup, we can try to provide converters.

Thanks,

Lan