[SGVLUG] FMC

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:48:51 PST 2014

The headline is misleading in the sense that it implies that Microsoft is
getting rid of Windows on the desktop. It appears to me that they only
dumping it for car mobile devices in favor of QNX from Blackberry.

Also, according to http://www.openqnx.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?t=12333

"QNX is not a Linux distribution, normal or otherwise. QNX is POSIX
compliant. That means that much of the programming interface and many of
the utilities are the same. The underlying OS is very different in
structure. There is little compatibility for drivers."

--
Stan Slonkosky