[SGVLUG] Ride to SCALE tomorrow morning?

Henry B Hotz hbhotz at oxy.edu
Fri Feb 21 10:53:40 PST 2014

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad *a* public transit system exists, but how long does all this take?

(Also, why doesn't Metrorail get you all the way to the airport? Any sensible planner would have made sure you could go directly from Union Station to  LAX without having to change. Think Gatwick Airport to Kings Cross/St Pancras.)

Sorry. Enough grousing.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu