[SGVLUG] Greater Los Angeles Drupal Camp is at the Hilton Pasadena on March 7-9, 2014!

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Thu Feb 13 12:38:54 PST 2014

Hi all

The San Gabriel Valley Drupal group (which is meeting this month, by the
way, on February 27th!) is proud to be hosting GLADCamp, the Greater Los
Angeles Drupal Camp, next month at the Hilton Pasadena. We'd love for
you all to come.

Some of the things in the conference program are:

  * DrupalCamp keynotes, sessions and BoFs on March 8-9th
  * Drupal Employers Summit on March 7th
  * Drupal Training Day on March 7th
  * Non-Profit Summit on March 7th
  * Drupal Job Fair on March 8th
  * Code Sprints & a Barn Raising on March 9th
  * The Extreme Drupal Games from March 7-9th

Other than the paid trainings and employers summit on March 7th, the
entire conference is free to attend. You're welcome to register to
attend, propose a session, and vote and comment on the other proposed
sessions at https://gladcamp.org

Thanks!

 ~ Christefano

ps. I'll bring a projector to tonight's meetup, as well.