[SGVLUG] Thu 9/12 meeting recap

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Sep 13 18:16:26 PDT 2013

I think this would be a case of "majority rules", so we'll see what happens next meeting.

They are very nice to us at BC, but I've always found it too noisy and somewhat cramped.  I could only ever hear the people directly opposite me and the people next to me if they were facing my direction. Also, James isn't the only one who has issues with the food.

I had a much better time at Hamburger Hamlet.  It is a big place and relatively quiet at the time we came.  I could hear everyone at my end of the table and also in the adjoining booth.

Lan