[SGVLUG] Meeting this Thu Sep 12th: Raspberry Pi Hack Attack + treats

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Sep 11 21:31:33 PDT 2013

Yay! The monthly cause of stomach cramps returns. But seriously, does anyone think just because they are reopened that all their problems are suddenly gone? The salad bar is still going to be right next to the bathroom. Count me out if the we choose to not use their closure as a chance to rethink the after meeting dinner. Sometimes there are very good reasons to change tradition. Especially when it is your gastrointestinal system on the line.