[SGVLUG] E Waste Recycling

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:43:13 PDT 2013

The ACTS Thrift Store on Locust Street in Pasadena does e-Waste recycling.
If you're not sure whether oxes of circuit boards are OK to bring, you can
always call ahead. Their phone number is on the bottom of their website at
http://actsthrift.org

--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."