[SGVLUG] Ssh tunnel host selection

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 12:50:25 PDT 2013

Yeah through SOCKS. And you know now that you mention it I remember James telling me to look at foxy proxy but I got really busy and never did...ideally this would be an os level thing but just doing it through the browser would be fine. Thanks for the memory jog Braddock I'll go try that. Even if that works I think I'll end up writing my own proxy manager or something...what did esr say, all foss starts with a developer who has a problem, right?