[SGVLUG] Burger Continental next Thursday?

babbage1815 babbage1815 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 10:51:21 PDT 2013

I am with Camp Hamburger Hamlet. The food and atmosphere was better than BC.

-Steven

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:42 AM, Shang-Lin Chen <shanglin.chen at gmail.com> wrote:

I've eaten at BC once since the reopening. It was pretty empty, and the manager was grateful that we were there. The gyros and salad were good, but the pitas were kind of stale -- I've had both better and worse at BC. I don't know how much they're doing to resolve their sanitation issues, but I've personally never had a problem from eating there and always thought it was a bargain for the amount of food.

Shang-Lin

Has anyone eaten at BC since the reopening? Any new opinions on them?