[SGVLUG] Burger Continental next Thursday?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:38:18 PDT 2013

I was quite happy at Hamburger Hamlet.  We didn't need a reservation.   I guess Thursday nights are pretty quiet, especially close to 9pm.  We ended up with a dining room to ourselves.  It was quieter and I liked the food and the table arrangement.  It was two adjoining booths.  I think there were two round tables and a square table between them.  Being at a small round table is more conducive to group conversations. I was facing more people and could hear them better.

We were able to stay late.  They did not kick us out at closing time or even hint at it.  We were there till 11pm.

The prices are a little higher there, and there will be a mandatory gratuity.  However, they were able to give everyone a separate bill.

People are being quiet about their preferences.  If they remain quiet, then I guess we are going to Hamburger Hamlet again.

Lan