[SGVLUG] Off Topic- Movie Gathering: Star Trek

babbage1815 babbage1815 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 09:16:28 PDT 2013

I definately want to see it and there is a midnight 3D showing at the ArcLight theaters in Pasadena tomorrow.

So if there is no objections or conter-offers, let's plan that anyone interested in a 3D Star Trek meet-up can meet at ArcLight tomorrow night. Or if someone knows a grood dinner place nearby that is open late we can meet there at 10:30.

-Steven