[SGVLUG] Tonight's meeting

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:58:58 PDT 2013

Professional analog and digital video cabling from a post production studio.

Digital audio cables from large mixing boards.  Digital video cables, RGB
coax with conductors as big as your pinkie, digital coax, serial cables,
etc.

I have been storing it for a decade or so and it's time to make room in my
garage for a car.

Matt