[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Thursday 06/13

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Jun 10 18:32:40 PDT 2013

Reminder that there is a meeting  this Thursday.  We don't have a formal presenter, as far as I know.   We don't actually have anyone scheduled to speak for any other months, either, so if you know someone who can present, or if you can present, please speak up.

Meanwhile, this would be a great time for you to give that short presentation you've been thinking about or  to ask questions of the group.

Thanks to Junaid for reserving Downs 107.

SGVLUG meeting Thur  06/13/2013 7-9PM
http://www.sgvlug.org

TOPIC: TBD

PRESENTER: All of you

Date: Thursday June 13, 2013 @ 7 pm
Location: Caltech - Downs 107.
The Downs building is across from the tennis courts on California at Arden.