[SGVLUG] National Day of Civic Hacking 6/1-2

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 00:01:27 PDT 2013

Thanks for posting this, Lan. I've been planning on attending this. There
are actually 2 events (that I know of) in LA. While Boyle Heights (via the
link you posted) is closer to most of y'all, there's another event being
organized in the Leimert Park area.
http://hackforchange.org/we-can-fix-it-urban-tech-block-party

I wanted to attend both events since they're both in communities I care
about & where I've done volunteerism/activism in the past. I'll be at the
Boyle Heights one on Saturday. Anyone else attending?

cheers,
--miguel