[SGVLUG] Ubuntu Edge

Doug Vargas dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 31 17:14:33 PDT 2013

Yeah 32 million seems really high, but they've had incredible success so
far. Unfortunately I'm not willing to spend $700 on a phone, no matter
how awesome it'll be, so I'll wait until it gets carrier subsidized or
comes down in price post-launch. I did chip in 20 bucks though, it's a
great way to help that doesn't break the bank.