[SGVLUG] Applications to our free Drupal Module Development Boot Camp close next week

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Mon Jul 8 19:01:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Droplabs is hosting a free, application-based program designed to
improve the Drupal skills of beginner- to intermediate-level Drupal and
PHP developers. Anyone who is interested and can commit to attending two
Mondays a month (2nd and 4th Mondays) through the end of Novemberis
welcome to apply:

http://droplabs.net/events/2013/07/22/drupal-module-development-boot-camp

Together as a group, we're going to be diving into Drupal's APIs and
helper functions, developing custom modules (many of us for the first
time), using version control and other Drupal developer best practices,
and advancing our Drupal skills to the next level. Applications are open
until July 17th, and our first boot camp session begins on July 22nd.

Thanks!

 ~ Christefano