[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Digest, Vol 406, Issue 2

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:07:52 PDT 2013

So my only problem with Edwards Alhambra is that 10pm seems to early with
SGVLUG not ending till 9pm, witch would mean BC would be out because they
don't have assigned seating so we would have to go right to the movie after
the meeting.

I did kind of delay waiting to be hoping for a screening to open up,
because now Pacific Rim is playing in 3D at 11:05pm at the arclight.

So I would like to go to Arclight Pasadena, I am willing to front for
tickets if anyone wants to go to arclight at 11:05.