[SGVLUG] Memory and External HD Questions

Rob Wilcox e320r837i4031j316 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 18:58:10 PDT 2013

Well here's what happened, I put in 2 of the 2GB cards,
did a memory check for maybe 1/3 of the total,
then rebooted and wah lah !!!

It works with the 2 sticks of 2GB reading 2014 MB from HTOP.
Now I can add 2 more because it can hold 4GB max.

Will tell you more details about the EXT HD
and the backup of the other computer at Burger Cont. next Thurs.

Rob