[SGVLUG] spotting skimmers?

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Thu Jan 31 08:07:19 PST 2013

Wow that is a scary thought on 1) How sophisticated skimmers and the
people who use them have become and 2) How lacked consumer bank security
has become.

I remember these skimmers being rather fragile, so I would slip my card
in sloppily and jerk my card out fast, so that if there was a skimmer,
it would be pulled from the slot.  After looking at that site, well I
guess that trick is not going to work anymore.

Mic