[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Dec 2013 Recording

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Fri Jan 25 12:17:40 PST 2013

I can try to mix this recording with the 1080i tripod video I took since
your audio came out well and you got more video of David speaking (I didn't
get audio).

What is the best video editing software for Linux these days?  OpenShot?

I've never had a good and _stable_ experience with open source video
editors, but I haven't tried in a few years.

-braddock

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:17:02 -0800, Dan Buthusiem
<dan.buthusiem at gmail.com>