[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Dec 2013 Recording

Junaid A junaidjan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 10:23:42 PST 2013

Thanks Dan,

This is great.

Junaid

From: sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net [mailto:sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net] On Behalf
Of Dan Buthusiem
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:07 AM
To: SGVLUG Discussion List.
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] SGVLUG Dec 2013 Recording

If you're getting the message "This video has been removed because it is too
long." YouTube auto-deleted it. I just went through another verification,
and I'm re-uploading as I type this. The new link is
http://youtu.be/GMv9FfImUYk and should be live in about 30 mins. Sorry for
any confusion.

So much for those magical Google powers. The force isn't strong with this
one. :/

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:30 AM, Dan Buthusiem <dan.buthusiem at gmail.com>