[SGVLUG] vim paste

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Mon Jan 14 10:57:12 PST 2013

Ah ha!  Knowing the stock install works helped me find this.

There is a line in /etc/vim/vimrc which I had uncommented manually:
set mouse=a            " Enable mouse usage (all modes)

Commenting that back out permits cut-n-paste to work correctly in
gnome-terminal.

Thanks, that will be extremely useful.

-braddock

<braddock at braddock.com>