[SGVLUG] Soliciting speakers for February and beyond

Homan Chou homanchou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:54:02 PST 2013

I use sublime text right now, which has some really useful features
navigating to a certain file in your project or search/replace within
your project.

I would switch to vim if it could learn how to do the same things and
I just found this:
http://blog.psy-q.ch/2012/07/building-your-own-sublime-out-of-free-components-with-vim/
 I think I'll play around with this and see if it works well for me.