[SGVLUG] Recap for January meeting

Homan Chou homanchou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:29:33 PST 2013

This was a super informative meetup, I'm glad I came.  The demo was
very well put together and helped solidify these ssh tunneling
concepts more concretely in my mind.  Thanks Michael!  Also +1 on the
way to hack a poor man's dynamic dns.  Love it!  Lan, I unfortunately
cannot make SCALE, I'm for sure in Vegas for my friend's bachelor
party weekend...