[SGVLUG] Anyone have bulk solid cat6 laying around?

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:09:04 PST 2013

Good morning Dan,

The boxes of Cat6 cable are mine, I loaned them to you personally as a
friend.  I don't mind if you share with Eric but please see that the boxes
wend their way back to me when you're done with your house.

I nearly had to choke down my reaction when you said you were going to wire
your house with Cat5!

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*