[SGVLUG] SCALE, t-shirts and BoFs

Miguel migtek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:38:45 PST 2013

Grrr, i knew i forgot something (ordering a shirt!). But i hadnt seen a price for 'em on that post to the list.

SGVHAK folks should check out G.Amaral's talk on Marshmallow, a cool retro-gaming platform using a Raspberry Pi. I would also find his booth & invite him to the BoF. I was gonna tell him about y'all & invite him to the BoF but I've yet to make one of your meetups so didn't want to step on toes.

Cy'all this weekend.
--miguel