[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Valentine Edition: Vim roundtable & other things

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:39:10 PST 2013

Augh!  I did a complete re-write of VI in the late 80s for IBM's AIX unix
operating system.  I wish I could be there!

Darned *(%$^&# relationship expectations!

Matt

(In fairness to my wife I am the one planning something nice for Thursday,
she offered to come with me to the LUG for Valentine's day.  I am soooo
lucky!)