[SGVLUG] Linux v Windows - Netbook SSD - Your Thoughts

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:54:27 PDT 2013

Giving myself another hour or so to make my final decision. I just want
something shock resistant, with (hopefully) better battery life, and with
decent space if I need to keep a few ISOs or so.

OCZ Agility 3 120 GB (refurb) for $72
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227922

I figure the bigger the drive, the less write wear I have to worry about,
and I don't really have the budget to justify spending more than about $80.
Otherwise, I'll just grab another HDD.