[SGVLUG] Meeting Thu Aug 8th: Open Mic Night

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:37:44 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Another month has passed.  The SGVLUG meets this Thursday.  This month's presentation has been postponed till September, which means this month will be Open Mic (Mike) Night.

I was aiming for mini-presentations, but I think we'll be a bit more loose than that.

Defcon highlights?  Club business?

I'm planning a brief and very practical take on awk, which is an old and odd scripting language that later inspired Perl.

Mic's gonna talk steelbolt hacking and will host a little demo for anyone interested.

Anybody else?

SGVLUG meeting, Thu 08/08/2013 7-9pm
TOPIC: Open Mic Night
PRESENTER: Everyone
LOCATION: Caltech - Downs 107. The Downs building is across from the tennis courts on California at Arden.
ABSTRACT:

* Practical awk
* Steelbolt Hacking
* Open Discussion

Thanks to Junaid for reserving Downs 107.

And thanks to James for updating the website. *hint*

Lan