[SGVLUG] Upcoming meetings + promoting SGVLUG @ Caltech

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:24:28 PDT 2013

Maybe we can build a linux based beer brewer or autonomous vehicle or
. . .      We can start with simple projects and grow into bigger and
more complex project when we start to attract more people.    I have
some fabrication equipment, ie tig/mig, cnc mill/lathe, and etc that
can be used for the projects.