[SGVLUG] Fwd: [SGVHAK] where to buy power supplies and steppers made in "free" countries

Matthew Campbell matt at littlelionstudios.com
Wed Apr 24 01:30:43 PDT 2013

It looks like Robi has not registered for the club mailing list, here is
his response,

Matt

From: Mukherjee, Robi <r.mukherjee at dynaroll.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Subject: RE: [SGVHAK] where to buy power supplies and steppers made in
"free" countries
To: Matt Campbell <matt at littlelionstudios.com>, Hardware Hacking Special
Interest Group <hak at sgvhak.net>

 We have bearings available from both Japan and China. We can specify which
country to use for any given application. However due to cost constraints
most of our distributors want to carry Chinese bearings.****

** **

If you want Japanese only, please let me know what size you want and I will
see what I can do.****

** **

Thanks****

Robi****