[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Tonight: The Internet-in-a-Box Project

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Thu Apr 11 11:11:13 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

In addition to my presentation and demo of the Internet-in-a-box
tonight, there will be a couple One Laptop Per Child volunteers
attending.  They are bringing an array of various models of OLPC laptops
to test with, so if you are interested in OLPC or playing with their
hardware, come to the meeting.

See you all tonight!

-braddock