[SGVLUG] [2] Slashdot 15yr anniv party - BC

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sat Sep 29 10:31:03 PDT 2012

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:18:28 -0700, Matthew Campbell <dvdmatt at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yet when I log in I see no button though the 'log in to register' goes
> away.

I had a hard time finding out how to register myself.

If you go to the main list of events at:

http://slashdot.org/anniversary.pl

and search for "Burger Continental" there is a checkbox just above the
entry for "Attend Party At", and then you have to scroll ALL the way to the
bottom of the page and hit "Attend Party".

No design awards for that!

-braddock

<mrflash818 at geophile.net>