[SGVLUG] Raspberry Pi SIG Kickoff meeting Thu 9/20 @ 7pm

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:47:51 PDT 2012

Ok, the Raspberry Pi order is going in.  If you are not on this list please
respond back ASAP:

Full sets: (less than $50 after mass order discount, I'll send out the
total once it ships, no cash until delivery)
Rae
Lan
<alias>The guy I missed last time and can't find the email for the life of
me</alias>
Matt
Michael Starch
Shang-Lin
Claude
John Castillo
Michael Proctor-Smith (just 2 of the Pi-Bs)

Here is the link to my install notes from last week:
http://mattswiki.seilcampbells.com/index.php5?title=Configure_the_Wheezy_Pi_OS

---------
Matt