[SGVLUG] So Cal Code Camp at USC Oct 13-14 ( free event )

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:49:14 PDT 2012

fyi - please mention in tonigh'ts meeting

Next Code Camp October 13th & 14th at USC
http://www.socalcodecamp.com/

Free event. Parking will cost ( it's USC of course.. )

Sessions:
http://www.socalcodecamp.com/sessions.aspx

Sessions which you may find interesting:
( I would think more sessions will be added before the event.. )

π Raspberry Pi: What we have learned so far
84 Computer Science Courses for Free!!
An Intro to Bluetooth Smart Development for IOS and Android
An Introduction to Umbraco
Android Speech Recognition and Text-To-Speech - How to build a voice controlled assistant
Continuous Integration Discussion
Dependency Injection: A Practical Introduction
How To Survive The Technical Interview
Geeks Anonymous
Lean Startups and Customer Development
MongoDB aggregation like a champ (Map/Reduce is so last quarter!)
Scaling your mobile device network
TCP/IP Networking for Developers
Technically Speaking: Steve's Guide for Community Speakers
The Non-Lawyer Guide to Open Source Licenses
Up to Speed with HTML 5 in 60 Minutes
Using Linux/Java/Hadoop/MongoDB to power your web services