[SGVLUG] CAT 5 cable? Hard drive?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:31:14 PDT 2012

I will take  both  and can pick up before the meeting if  you would like a ride.  We  can talk offline.

There is  a  meeting this month.  The topic is Juju, and now that both website and mailing list are both up*, we can  send out a meeting notice sometime today.  Or you can  check out the website.  We have been  good about updating  the monthly meeting  when we know what  the  topic is.
http://www.sgvlug.org

There are other things we could talk about as well such as:
1) Promoting the club to  incoming students

2) Starting  up a hardware SIG for all those people working on Arduino/Raspberry Pi/<insert hardware hacking project here>

3) Volunteers and Call for Speakers for SCaLE

4) Website and mailing list tech issues

5) Pasadena City College computer club wants their members  to  learn Linux and they could use some help

Lan
* Braddock noticed  the issue as early  as  9am, even though his e-mail is timestamped much later.   Our being able to receive his email was the sign that things  are back up again.   Yay.