[SGVLUG] Caltech starting up again soon, need help promoting

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 17:55:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

The Caltech school year will restart again soon.
Instruction Begins Oct 1
New Student orientation is the last week of Sept. (23-20)

The Club Fair should be some time around then.

As usual, we need volunteers to help out.

1) We need flyers to post around campus to inform and encourage
students and staff to join us. We need someone to make flyers
and post around campus. Who would like to help here?

2) Someone to signup a table for us at the Club fair.
( does anyone know exactly which day it will be? )

3) Volunteers to man the booth and encourage students to join us.
( normally the club fair is a few hours of time )

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/

Please feel free to discuss this at the next meeting.

thanks!
matti