[SGVLUG] Next LUG meeting topic?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:12:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,

If we've settled on a meeting topic for this month's meeting (coming up Nov 8th), could someone post a blurb so we can advertise it on the website, Caltech calendar, and potentially flyers?

David Rodriguez will speaking about Puppet and/or Chef in December. His strace talk was very cool, so I'm looking forward to it.

After that?  We still need to find speakers and/or topics.

I think this is a good time to poll the group about what topics y'all are interested in.  Even if no one steps up and volunteers to give a talk, this might encourage a series of mini-presentations or topical discussions.

We had a discussion about git  not too long ago.  I'm interested in hearing how  people use Mercurial for development teams--common workflows and essential tools or plugins.

What do you want to  hear about?

Lan