[SGVLUG] Speakers

Doug Vargas dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 20:32:10 PDT 2012

You know, I might have an in with a programmer at space x, his wife was my high school dean whom I'm still pretty close too, and we got to go on a field trip to space x and saw them building those kickass rockets. He writes the image recognition code for the last kilometer and docking to the station, pretty awesome stuff. Anyway I'll see what I can do and let you guys know :)