[SGVLUG] Speakers

Christefano christo at losangelesdrupal.org
Thu Oct 18 12:55:54 PDT 2012

Hi Matti,

Would a joint SGVLUG / SGV Drupal meetup be of interest in November? If
so, I can definitely come up with a few presentation ideas.

This month's SGV Drupal meetup is on on October 25th and will be at
Intelligentsia Pasadena. Here's our group's site:

  http://groups.drupal.org/sgv

We're looking for a new venue and will be discussing it at our next
meetup. I'd love to find a place near or on the CalTech campus.

 ~ Christefano

  Christefano Reyes | Organizer and Drupal Adventure Guide
  http://drupal.org/user/104 | http://www.downtowndrupal.org
  954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | 855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872)
  Follow us on Twitter! http://facebook.com/DowntownDrupal