[SGVLUG] Looking for python programmer

Jason Wang jason at jasonwang.us
Fri Oct 12 16:03:21 PDT 2012

Hi Braddock,

I might be interested in this opportunity. I mainly do python programming.
And I've been doing Linux system admin for a few years. I know JS and I
played with EC2. I'm currently quite busy right now. But I didn't want to
miss this opportunity to contact you about my interest.

I agree awesome presentation Last night.

Jason Wang