[SGVLUG] [SGVHAK] Pi and Space Shuttle

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu Oct 4 20:34:53 PDT 2012

Thanks for the excellent summary nopbin.

I hope you don't mind if I cross-post this to the LUG list, since the
Raspberry Pi discussion started there and not everyone has signed up for
the SGVHAK list yet (http://sgvhak.org *hint*hint*, next meeting PROBABLY
Oct 18th) -b

(http://www.newark.com/element14/gertbom/gertboard-bare-pcb-w-components/dp/24W8739)