[SGVLUG] Best linux mag?

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 22:58:06 PDT 2012

Hey all, I was digging through some old stacks of desk refuse when I came across an issue of Linux Format and remembered how much I enjoyed reading journalistic articles that were more in depth than online aggregates or blogs. Three cheers for magazines still offering quality content! So I'm thinking about getting a subscription, paper or digital, and while I liked Linux format I thought I'd ask if anyone had a clear above-and-beyond favorite Linux magazine they'd recommend?